All Floors Cleaner 10 Litres
✅ Unique multi-enzyme formula
✅ Suitable for all floors
✅ Tiles & grout cleaner
✅ pH neutral/soap free
✅ Mop & Go
✅ Saves time
The Ecodev No Rinse floor cleaner saves time as there’s no rinsing required. Works on kitchen floors, tiles, lino, concrete, wooden floors, dining areas, patios & entry ways, bathrooms, unsealed tiles.
The enzymes in the Ecodev No Rinse Floor Cleaner break down stains & odours into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral buildups simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place.
Complete Ingredients: Water, Ecodev enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and non-essential oil fragrance.
Ecodev No Rinse Floor Cleaner is an industrial strength cleaner for hard surfaces in restaurants, cafes & the like.
- Contains a proprietary soap-free multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oil, and food waste. Rather than merely pushing the soil around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula destroys the grease and grime.
- Naturally lifts grease from grout lines
- Eliminates odours by destroying the organic matter. It does not just mask odours!
- No Deck Brushing! Mop & Go!!!
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and food waste- septic safe.
- pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
What’s innovative about the Ecodev No Rinse Floor Cleaner?
Multi Function Enzyme: The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable
- Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall floor cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
How to Use:
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 100:1
- Measure out 100ml and pour into 10 litre bucket of water
- If one fills 10 litre bucket half full, use: 50ml
- Make sure to use new mop head to avoid streaking.
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out mop head, leave mop head wet.
- Mop floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of solution - this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
SAFETY: Ecovio Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner Safety Data Sheet (MDS) (3.17MB pdf).
MATERIAL: Ecovio Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner Material Data Sheet (MDS) (5.2MB pdf).
The MDS includes Properties, International Approvals (Country & Certification Number) & Laboratory Test Results.